Orbs to carry
- T0 (or T1) orb for rushing dungeons
- T6 (or T5) for minions (red skulls, cubes, sarc priests, horrid reapers),
- Orb of Conflict for bosses and realm gods, sometimes may be used for rushing
Orb of Conflict
- Don't waste MP on Orb of Conflict under Paladin's buff (or when paladin is nearby). It's the same kind of buff.
- Orb of Conflict has cooldown. And that cooldown affects other orbs too.
- Be careful when rushing with this orb - not being able to stasis (because of cooldown) makes you vulnerable.
- Don't stasis gods except constructs.
- Use Orb of Conflict to kill stuff quickly.
- Don't waste buff on a single god, try to lure a pack and destroy more at once.
- Stasis gods if you want to safely reach the loot bag or dungeon entrance.
- Blue and brown constructs don't award exp/fame. Stasis the blue, kill the gray and leave them. Or you may kill them all for possible att pots.
- Stasis minions like red skulls, small cubes, horrid reapers.
- Stasis the group of 3 big minions right when he spawns them.
- Use EP to kill towers.
- Buff with Orb of Conflict to travel between towers quickly and kill them faster.
- When solo you may make a weakening round first. Damage 4 towers without killing them, then kill all 5 in another round.
- Slimes are easier to stasis in their original form. Turn autofire off to avoid breaking slimes into more small slimes.
Davy Jones's Locker
- When soloing: weaken all lanterns first, be careful not to activate one. Then activate them all in another round (same strategy as with Pentaract).
- If you got paralyzed and Davy comes to sit on you - nexus out. Even if you have full HP.
- Use Orb of Conflict to rush quickly to the boss.
- Ignore all sprites, don't waste MP on stasising them.
- During the turret phase boss is vulnerable 3 times.
- You should buff yourself just before the boss becomes vulnerable. The behavior of turrets can give you clues when the vulnerability will begin. With correctly timed buffs you should finish before the end of first turret phase.
- Stasis anything that blocks your path and quickly move on.
- The only thing you really need to stasis are ponies. Stasising other things is optional.
- Remember to breathe. Try to move through air patches to maintain air level.
- If you're out of air, you may switch to T5/T6 orb, stasis stuff in the room and breathe deeply.
- Be careful around corners, pony may sit right behind it.
- Make sure you enter the boss room with full air, otherwise you'll be forced to retreat to breathe and other people will steal your sb.
- If solo or duo it's good to clear the last room before the boss. You may need to rest there to regenerate HP if things go wrong.
Tomb of the Ancients
- Use T0/T1 orb for rushing, stasis everything you can't dodge and move on.
- Autofire behind you to kill monsters that follow you.
- Don't drag too much stuff with you, stasis if too much enemies follow you.
- If a hallway is filled with quicksand switch to T5/T6 orb. You may need more time.
- It's often good to clear the scarabs.
- Move in sync with floor traps and towers.
- You can't stasis towers that are in the middle of the room but you can stasis other ones. That's especially useful if a turret is blocking the corridor entrance.
- Moving along room walls may spare you confrontations with some monsters, it's the "safer" way, the downside is you may not see possible other exits.
- Have a full stack of HP/MP pots.
- It's fun to rush together with another player or group.
- Learn to rush tombs on a safer class first (rogue, warrior) so you know what to expect.
- Mystic is fragile, warrior style is not recommended.
- Stasis some of Worshipping Priests to reduce number of weakening projectiles.
- Avoid weak, weakened mystic does almost no damage.
- Focus your fire on a single priest until it dies, then focus on another.
- With bigger group of people you can stasis all worshipping priests at once and quickly destroy the sarc without clearing the priests.
- You can stand on top of stunned sarc and use EP. The stun waves from sarcs don't hurt.
- Buff yourself with Orb of Conflict to get more damage in.
- Avoid weak, weakened mystic does almost no damage.
- Stasis bosses that got activated too early (and save the tomb).
- You may need to damage activated boss a bit more to make it stasisable.
- Take mystic to the tomb if you expect bosses to be activated out of order.
- If activated Bes is moving along with unactivated Nut or Geb use T0 orb to separate them.
- When alone with Geb you may stasis artifacts that block your shots and deal with them later.
- Stasis raging Bes and Geb to allow easy access to them. T0 orb for Bes, T6 orb for Geb.
- Don't stasis raging Geb if a rogue wants to finish him. Rogues are annoyed by stasis.
- You can move close to stasised Geb because he jumps away from you.
- You may drink ghost rum right before the stasis ends so Geb will stay there.
- Unstasised monster is immune to stasis for 3 seconds. Because of that stasis raging Nut only if necessary to save yourself (or someone else). You don't want to have raging Nut that is immune to stasis.
Things to beware of
- The spot where Bes's orange boomerangs return to. It's the point where the boomerangs started. Standing there is bad for your health (more than Stone Guardian Sword).
- Stepping onto artifact may be fatal. Be careful at corners and pillars because an artifact may be right behind and you don't see it yet.
- With doom bows rage may happen sooner than you expected.
- Quicksand. Plan your movements so you don't have to retreat in the middle of quicksand (and start drowning in it).
- You can do "silent" and "dance" phases without moving inside. First move out to avoid Quiet, then stasis two Anti-spectators (cast one stasis between them), stand between them and fire. Before stasis wears out stasis another two and repeat.
- Use Orb of Conflict, speed is important to get there fast. Or to catch up to the group when you're screwed by loading screen.
- If a cluster of minions is blocking your path, switch to T0/T1 orb to make a passage.
- Buff yourself with Orb of Conflict to deal more damage (if high population).
- Stasis minions with T6 orb to get easier access to Oryx.
- The gray oryx-look-a-like dudes are the ones who spawn everything else. Stasis (or kill) them first.
- When solo circling Oryx 2 in final phase, Orb of Conflict's speedy may be used to escape from danger.